The program offers a "Historical View of the Americas" (North, Central and South America), from Indigenous to Colonial music to Afro-influenced music. .
The program is all the following:
* Audience Interaction (singing in native languages and playing authentic native percussion. Martin pioneered this "performance technique" in the early 80's)
* Educational Standard Values are integrated. Martin Espino developed this program way back in the early 80's when there was really no one doing this! Visual and Performing Arts and Core ideals are integrated into the performance
* Listening Appreciation
* Wide variety of highly visual and exotic instruments
* Bilingual available (English/Spanish)
* Music and educational materials throughly researched.
VIDEO WILL SOON BE UPLOADED